Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Typography Motion Graphic Design

so today I bloody forgot to bring my design frames to school u_u resulting only me didn't get my critique. very malu ORZ xD once again... this will be a great lesson to me for today~ aih... so here it is...

1st frame : decided to do something related to pixel art (no...it got nothing to do with that TOA event.. it's just coincidence) mostly focused on those pixel games.   

2nd frame : this one is all about stationery sets. brush, inks, colors, doodles, paper, etc... related to those tools 8D
 

3rd frame : was thinking of making some islamic design related. But got stuck whenever I think of how to relate and incorporate islamic elements on to the typography. so this on was the 1st idea I thought of, but the last to be done.

yeap!! that's it!!

on other note....

ZEE AVI ALBUM IS OUT (Tuesday, 19th May-in the us) !!!!! 

OMG!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT WHEN IT REACH MALAYSIA!!! 8D


No comments:

Post a Comment