Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2nd not so random post 4 today

so.... I've decided to continue my studies after college. hmm... but I don't know how, who, what to do... =A= HOW?! does the offer like... fall from the sky? does it grow on trees? does it appear on your bed the next morning?! HOW?!!!!

well...that is part of the things that is in my head when i think of continuing my studies. I wanna try studying outstation. some place which the name doesn't start with an "M" and filled with "alaysia" 8D  i wanna try to live in new places. new sceneries. new... perspective. I want to gain new experiences which excludes Malaysia for once in my life!!

but of course, those questions up there, came along with uncertainty like...
- the way people communicate out there. (saya punya bahasa orang putih very the bad one!!)
-what if I can't understand a word they're saying?!
-what if they saw me with tudung, they will be like... OMG! terrorist!! (LOL! where did that come from! xD)
-what if i got no friends there? ;3;
-what if I got lost...
-what if I can't find any food there? HALAL food?
-what if I got stabbed!! and died on the spot?!!
-WHAT IF I'M SUDDENLY BROKE!!!! OAO THE HORROR!!!

what ifs... what ifs... i can't help thinking about this!! it makes my head feels like EXPLODING into gazzilion pieces!! O_O but with it... came also the positive side!!

-OMG!! new friends! OwO
-NEW SCENERIES!
-new school!
-new environment!
-new life style!

all those new things that I've never experienced yet!! xD and not to forget... the proud feeling that i could give my parents when I reach that level of study!!! but for now... looking at my.. not so average... well maybe average achievement... I'm not so sure anymore... can I really get out there and pursue the next chapter of my life? (walaowei! xD) or will i be stuck in this country forever and be blind to other places in the whole world? It's never to early to do research on this matter... which is what I'm doing now... xD ;;

no! NO!!! I don't want that to happen!!!! 

but the main question here is...

HOW?! and WHAT IS THE 1st STEP THAT I SHOULD DO?! 

help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment