Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

bought SELL OUT soundtrack!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD so today after brisk walking with karo for 30 minutes around Sunway Court, we went to Subang Parade. and the first destination was Rock Corner 8D where I bought the soundtrack for RM39.90!!! 8D so HAPPY!!

well sorry bout the lighting AHEM! 8D I am heppppiiiiii~~ lalalalala~ xD 

there are 10 songs in it. 3 of it is instrumental.

1- You're not my type
2- The 50 ringgit serenade (Money)
3- Love (I've been here before)
4- Yes man
5- Here and now
6- The bad song
7- Love (I've been here before) (instrumental)
8- Forget about it
9- It's not my department! (instrumental)
10- The bad song (radio mix)

all the lyrics are by the director himself O_O AWESOME MAN!!!!

so yeah~~ SUPPORT LOCAL STUFF!!! 8D BUY ORIGINAL!!!

and today also I bought my 1st Eloisa James novel titled An Affair Before Christmas!

the cover is pretty~~~ 8D the 1st few pages are very very interesting!!! 8D yay!!!!!! I have to starve this month!!! ORZ!!!!!!!!!! yeap!!! that's it~ 8D toodles!!!

6 comments:

  1. Is there any chance that you could share that soundtrack???

    ReplyDelete
  2. share as in rip it and put in somewhere online? ;______; no~ I bought the original because I don't wanna download it and show my support for the local industry! go and get em!!! it's definitely worth your money!! -thumb-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss IFA, do you know whether the shop sells the dvd for the movie as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi chern~

    I don't think the dvd is out yet :3 but definitely will keep my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to buy it but being in Canada I really doubt this soundtrack is going to reach our markets ... but it was a great film

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was..it was.. I wonder if you could get it online. :T it'll be awesome if they sell it online tho. TwT I am still waiting for the dvd! like seriously! Q n Q

    ReplyDelete