Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

m&m's world!!!

after the previous dark and depressing post i did yesterday, I decided to put something more colorful here today!! 8D and the right thing just falls infront of me!! LOL! coincidence? I THINK NOT! xD

I'm not really a big fan of this happiness-triggering-food xD but nonetheless, it's worth to be featured in my blog~ LOL 

so i received an email from my friend which features this HUGE m&m's store!!! I was shocked to see the collection of m&m's colors that they offer!!!! O_O and the place looks like a chocoholic's heaven on earth! LOL and I've only known this today?!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I must be even blur-er than I think I am!!! OAO

here's some of the mouth watering pics that i saw~






I wish I could get my hands on those white, light blue, and light pink m&m's!!! OAO it looks... hazardous! LOL! xD awesome!!

All pictures belongs to their respective owner. I didn't took it.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO GONNA HATE YOU FOR POSTING THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    /grabs all

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha xD what to do~~~ take ah take ah~ LOL

    ReplyDelete