Saturday, August 30, 2008
well..at least i'm sure..no..I KNOW that IF the book ever get published in the coming years, god knows when, i would still read it from the 1st chapter..no..make it from the COVER, and be totally oblivious to the fact that the 12 leaked chapters even exist 8D i'm VERY sure about that.
i've heard, or read, somewhere before... that when a person really IS reading, their breathing in a way will stop, all the surrounding sounds will become a buzz and nothing can ever distract a person reading... indulging in that world of his or hers. i have to say, i felt this kind of feeling when i was reading her book (who else? xD) the rough manuscript for midnight sun took my breath away! i was seriously thinking that i would die infront of the monitor just like that *snap fingers* !!!! of course i felt this when i read other books...but it never felt as strong as this. and to think that i was sitting in the living room, with the tv on the "barrack obama channel" and my niece screaming every now and then, and i just have to put on my headphone listening to some songs for distraction, but nothing of this bothers me (the song that i listened to eventually became a buzz lol!) xD i kept reading, and reading, and reading till i hoped that the 12 chap. will never ever end!! but i know that this will only KILL me xD so yeaa.. i can't wait for Midnight Sun to be published!!!
i wished that stephenie meyer will come to malaysia TxT hmm.. i would LOVE to have her autograph on all my novels.. dang...
OH!! and edward is more than adorable!! ;w; in love with edward~~i want 1 edward for myself too~ boo xD
MIDNIGHT SUN!! FASTER COME!
"A ridiculously potent scent to demand my attention, a silent mind to enflame my curiosity, a quiet beauty to hold my eyes, a selfless soul to earn my awe" - Edward
(damn!! how can she create all those words!!!!! *envy*)
and WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!
MIDNIGHT SUN IS ON HOLD!!!!!!
it's all because of the illegal distribution of her rough draft of midnight sun online! i almost cried when i read this news!! ;A; no....seriously!! i feel so bad for her!! and i've been waiting eagerly for midnight sun to get released after breaking dawn. now...i can feel my heart shattered to pieces!! ;A; if me, as a fan felt..FEEL this kind of feeling...just imagine the author's feeling!!
" If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely." - Stephenie Meyer
DAMN THOSE PEOPLE!!!! t(OAOt ) i'm pissed!! PISSED!!!! OAO
Thursday, August 28, 2008
some info of the band~
1998 - The Answers
2000 - Consent to Treatment
2003 - History for Sale
2006 - Foiled (Platinum)
2009 - Approaching Normal (in production)
2007 - Argue with a Tree
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I love red 8D
I've just finished watching 1 more movie adaptation of Jane Austen's novel; Mansfield Park (1999). It was nice!! I have to say, Jane Austen always did a very very very great job in creating a very strong female protagonist. I still personally love Elizabeth Bennet from pride and prejudice more, but Fanny Price of Mansfield Park is nonetheless an interesting character.not forgetting to mention the awesome male character...of course Mr.Darcy from pride and prejudice is still the hottest of em all~ *faint*
I love the way old england people behave. It's always so graceful, elegant, gentlemen like.. makes me wonder everytime where does all that...social etiquette went to in this modern world. xD well for sure there's more..freedom now than before..but yeaaa....
i love the way they talk. it always captivates me. the use of their words, their manner of speaking, their body language etc. I've always envied my mom for having a British english education when she was young. hmm...oh well~ 8D
i'm gonna watch Northanger Abbey next!! xD Jane austen is awesome!
i feel like drawing some those kind of character suddenly...hmm~~
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
well..i have to say...
* the sound of high heels on the floor (ktak-ktak-ktak)
* the sound of heavy wind (makes those creepy sound -whoosh whoosh- xD ) i love it!
* the sound of neigbour playing piano (well most of the time it irritates me... envy)i used to open my window wider than usual everytime xD
* the sound of ..err..you noe when u lie on ur back in the swimming pool, and ur ears are under water. that sound!
* the smell, sights and sound of heavy rain on it's way. don't u just feel calm when u watch the trees swaying in the wind. the gray clouds covering the sun. it's an amazing sight! .. hey it's raining!! nice, calming yet creepy sound...love it!!
* the sight of 2 couples... walking hand in hand, talking sweetly... (tho i think being single is just my thing...fer now boo~!)
* the smell of your own bed, pillows and blanket. hmm...
* the sound of the swing ur playing when the park is empty (doing nothing lol) and looking at the sky while ur at it...sigh...love it
* the sight of random people walking around with different styles and looks. it's kind of interesting you know xD
* the smell of distant guys perfume. what to say~ i am human~~ xD tho sometimes i'll spend some time taking a whiff at girls (& guy's~) perfume in shops..hey what can i say? xD it always proves useful whenever my dad wanna buy perfume~ so heck _m_
* the sight of all those fluffy sofas in the furniture shop xD
* THE SIGHT OF BOOKS IN THE BOOKSTORES!! yes! this must be my favourite one! I could spend hours and hours in a bookstore! man i love to get hold of new books! i'm out of em!! next book ; THE HOST by STEPHENIE MEYER!!
there's just a lot of beautiful sights and sounds etc out there. we just have to pay a bit more attention. it's a pity if we just let all this wonderful thing fade away just like that huh? haaaa.....
oh well!! 8D been doing some research on bestselling books~ so i can plan on what book to indulge myself in next~ so i stumbled upon this thing here~
now where's that book of mine...
Monday, August 25, 2008
1 of my friends showed it to me once before too.. but never really look into it..
the original cm
i like the dance moves OwO awesome~~
D Gray Man (i personally love this drawing style! OAO)
kyou kara maoh
eye shield (well..the drawing style is ok la)
REBORN! >w> if only it had a bit of screentones..
HOMG!! ONE PIECE!! OAO it'll be nice if the drawing is like d gray man's TwT
MONONOKE!! HOMG!! kusuri uri-san!! *died* i would pay to see him dance like that!! but boo.. it's incomplete TxT
got a lot more.. but yeaa xD i seriously can't stop watching while searching fer nice-nice vids!! dang!! xD
uff...hungry..i'll go hunt for food =3=V
hmm..Yellow Porsche.. reminds me of Alice Cullen in twilight..(or eclipse xD)
2008 BMW M3 convertible..this baby is not cheap!! ;A; ooo..can only dream of it i guess.. just came out recently..
red BMW M3 convert. just like Rosalie's one....ok 1 more twilight charac >.> can't help it! her car is superb! 'ostentatious' xD hahaha
...ok xD Volvo S60R *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* >w> i would love to have 1 fer myself >w> *lick monitor*
GOSH!! if i can put all the pictures of the cars that i want here!!!! xD my blog will be an exhibit for cars pula xD.. rite.. i think i better stop here =A= i'm seriously talking crap... sorry for wasting u guys punya time ;A; i just dun have any idea of what to talk bout....well yeaa.. >.> ;; cept fer random stuff...
i'll try n update again sometime.. and talk bout something... else.. OH!! HORROR MOVIE ON TV!! 'scuse me!! ~~~( ~OwO)~