Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

...meme?

gosh... all the things that i'll do just to avoid work!!!!!! (well..sketched out 12 pages of storyboard for design method... which... I don't feel satisfied with xD) so I found this person's blog.. and there's this.... sort of meme looking thing. I decided to do it... just for fun _-_



RULE #1
Copy-paste the Q's

RULE #2
Do not try to change the Question and please do answer all of it and then tag the next person you want SO JUST DO IT DAMMIT..:3

Name 3 things you do when you’re really stressed:
-read novels
-listening to songs
-surf random stuff on the net (typical... I KNOW! xD)

Where is your phone?
-I HAVE NO IDEA O_O i think it's somewhere on the bed...

Where do you sleep?
-now? on the bed...In my bedroom...

What was the last thing you ate?
umm...Hersheys, kisses, milk chocolate 8D yum~

What kind of cellphone unit do you have?
Sony Ericsson... something _-_ I don't really care much bout phone models... i support my phone brand now tho! 8D

What is the closest item near you that is white?
err... my bamboo fun, iMac remote control, keyboard, sony walkman earphone, portable hardisk...papers..? =A= it's all near me!! AND ITS WHITE!!!!! OAO

What is the last movie you watched?
se7en - brad pitt movie 8D i think it was a 1997 production.

Fifteen odd facts about yourself:
1. Are you photo addict?
not really...

2. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
sleeping i guess..

3. Do you care for your Friendster?
nope... long time forgotten xD

4. How many different beverages have you drank since yesterday?
umm, water, chrysanthemum tea, peel fresh grape and raspberry juice i think...

5. What are three things you hate?
-people who act like they know EVERYTHING
-show off-er
-people who act like their mind are more valuable than others

6. What do you wish for?
-go overseas. study _-_

7. When was the last time you got really hurt?
-...last term =_= TWICE... it hurts... it really hurts... (so cheesy xD wOOt)

8. Any plans for tonight?
-other than finishing my motion graphic assignment sketches... no..

9. Something you are excited about?
-Zee Avi's album is getting out this 27th May in MALAYSIA!!!! WHEEEE!!!!

10. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
-I have to say... raspberry + vanilla YUM!


11. Describe your keychains?
-A black colored felt cat with blue eyes that i sew myself. 8D

12. Do you know anyone in prison?
-....err... no... but i do hope someone that i knew out here is in it =_= *slapself* KIDDING!

13. If so, who?
-...why does this question is even in here?! =A= ridiculous!

14. Party girl/boy or Home girl/boy?
-Home girl? 8D but... I like to out too... just that everytime I wanna spend my time out.. nobody can accompany me u_u sad~

15. Name someone you miss
-my niece Nana
-my mom n dad
-my sisters 8D

Last Q; Name 3 to 5 lucky person you want to tag
-I'm just not used to tagging people.. =A= lazy!!! well... what if... the 1st 5 people who read this... do the tag~! WOOHOO!! am i clever or wat?! xD

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment