Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OFFICIALLY 19!!

YAY!!! ...so i turned 1 year older today TwT b00 xD hope i can be more mature in this age!! YES! ..*cough*

so.. when the clock strikes 12 am xD Mimi wished me happy bday! LOL! then asha~ like.. eh ? OwO wth!! xD they even gimme a call thru the computer~ so sweet aww~~~ thanks guys! then Karo.. then smses came in ;w; Judy , Juma, my Sis, and my highschool friend Adila called aww.. ;w; then olala who overslept~ then JN then hani!!! so many people wished me a belated also like...WTH!!! xD IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDD juma~ renz xD like.. aiyoo~~ but oh well~ THANKS OSO!!!

really!! THANKS GUYS!!! ;w; u guys are the best!! SEE WAT I GOT FOR BDAY PRESENT!!! xD 





 CHOPPER MAN!!!

ain't he just CUTE!!!! the most adorable creature that i've ever seen!!! THANK YOU GUYS!! I LOVE CHOPPER VERY MUCH!!! been wanting this since.. god knows when!! just dun have the heart to buy because it's expensive uuu~ now 1 of my wish list item is in my hand!! WAHAHAH!!! xD ...n i need to cut my nails. can't find the clipper swt xD

then..we eat at nando's~ me, karo, jn and orilia~ later on hani joined xD THANKS FOR THE CAKE! secret recipe's tiramisuuuu~~ hani ku sayaaang~~ xD and also the J.CO doughnut!!! ;w; i got to eat 2! wahahahahhahaha!! xD tira miss u flavor also!! xD and oreo..something.. OH!! and they treat me for my lunch! NANDO'S!!! xD THANKS GUYS!! terharuu~! ;w;

p/s xD pass me the pics guys! LOL

then..we went home.. ;w; bought 1 book on the way~ idN


rm20.00

tried to ask for discount..but failed xD hhahahaha oh well.. i bought it because there's so many typography stuff inside. will be very useful for me! yay! 

;w; and last but not least!! my friend kryn!!! she said she's gonna buy me the Persona3 fes game!! awww she shudn't have! U GUYS ARE SO KIND!!! ;w; ILU kryn!! xD hahahahaha!

so yeah~ 

p/s sultan.. >=O HOW DARE YOU TAK DATANG! TIDAK HORMAT SAMA SAYA!! HUKUM PANCUNG!!! CIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment