Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

of novels and curiosity

well.. i was reading the ending for the new novel that i bought for the second time (i adore the story soooo much!! xD ) the title is The Duke and I , by Julia Quinn, so i did a little bit of research on it. I discovered something very interesting hence this entry is created LOL (2nd entry for today xD)

The Duke and I was part of the Bridgerton series by her of course. so it really surprised me when i found out that the book that i bought, was actually the 1st one for the series xD TALK ABOUT COINCIDENCE!!! OwO i found it amusing really. It feels like... you know... like it's some sort of sign where I should be collecting her books!!! though i think i will eventually. I found out that, her books are really my type!! xD (well one of it...) so I think i'll start collecting the Bridgerton's series now! I feel so exited and thrilled because i will have more books to read in the future wheee!! xD



The Duke and I... featuring the eldest daughter of Bridgerton's family, Daphne Bridgerton. 1 of the thing that i found really funny with the bridgerton's family is that... the way they named their children. it's in alphabetical order!!! hahahahaha!! xD (well of course their family is very funny too~ and loving ;w; awww) The series is comprised of eight books in which each of the siblings finds true love. Each book is set against the backdrop of upper English society during the period of Regency England. In the novels, the Bridgertons are well respected and favored among British society. The Bridgertons are an extremely loving and tight-knit clan.

Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Gregory and Hyacint. 8 siblings all in all and 1 widowed mother xD all the titles in this series:

-The Duke and I (Daphne Bridgerton)
-The Viscount Who Loved Me (Anthony Bridgerton)
-An Offer From A Gentleman (Benedict Bridgerton)
-Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Colin Bridgerton)
-To Sir Phillip, With Love (Eloise Bridgerton)
-When He Was Wicked (Francesca Bridgerton)
-It's In His Kiss (Hyacinth Bridgerton)
-On the Way to the Wedding (Gregory Bridgerton)

I guess Daphne got married 1st... and Anthony is next!!!! homg!!!I can't wait!!!!!! xD

p/s I can't stop wondering who is Lady Whistledown that wrote the gossip column in the novels!!!!! she's AWESOME!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment