1) You’re bad at math, but that seems to be the norm.
2) You have at least 3 kinds of tape. They are all completely different, and they all serve completely different functions. But you know what they're for.
3) The naked picture on the screen for figures class does not arouse or disgust you because you’re too busy trying to get an ‘A’ in the class.
4) Your lecturers almost never give A’s in figures because (and they repeat it often) it's not 3D enough, or your strokes are wrong.
5) You're not as surprised by crazy fashion senses anymore.
6) Black is your worst enemy when the results are out.
7) You're surrounded by restaurants that serve all kinds of food.
8) Yet you don't know where and what to eat after class. Everyday.
9) You know the difference between violet and purple. And you blast people who don't know the difference.
10) You tried cleaning your pallette used for acrylic paint the first few times.
11) But you got lazy after a while and now its now hardened with acrylic paint all over it.
12) Your friends don't know what the hell putty rubber is when they first see it.
13) You’ve pulled an all-nighter on a project and still could not see any progress in the morning.
14) You’ve exploded at your friends for belittling the amount of work you receive.
15) The girl that you thought was a guy at the beginning of the year isn’t so bad.
16) Your friends not from your school do not understand #14 in the slightest.
17) Everybody fits in. Period.
18) You know everyone in Vision Art.
19) The people you go to school with do not ask you to draw anything for them (excluding doing their assignments for them).
20) People are always shooting films or taking pictures.
21) Despite your best efforts, you still manage to get paint, pencil or charcoal on some part of your body, somehow.
22) Vision Art has run out of supplies at least once, and it was a long wait for the restocking.
23) Your lecturer is a moron, but he is excused because he's an industry professional.
24) You know that there is a right way and a wrong way to use art gum.
25) The clock you built out of sticks and paper is still in use.
26) Ming Tien's food sucks but makes a hell lot more money than you'll ever have.
27) You know how to pronounce gouache.
28) Your pencils and erasers beside you go missing but other stuff you leave in the open are still there.
29) Sleep is a privilege, a rarity.
30) You get tired climbing up 3 flights of stairs, even though you do that almost everyday.
31) You are not the only person (anymore) who has reads manga like a bible.
32) You're given 4 weeks for a project, and everyone starts a few days before the due date.
33) You have sat in a classroom and discussed, in great detail, the significance of an ad in which a woman with soap is considered romantic and sexy.
34) You shouldn't show your figures2 sketchbook to anyone under 16 or over 60.
35) Alcohol is easily obtainable around your campus.
36) Your main topics outside of school are still about the school (assignments and all).
37) Out of the 30 people in your class, at least 27 of them are Chinese, and at least one of them wears the same clothes all the time.
38) You are verbally assualted for not paying attention while watching Byzantium, or Incognito. Or that flick about a transexual.
39) Waiting in line to print things is second-nature.
40) Lousy English is extremely common.
41) You have free entry to Sunway Lagoon. Well, till a few months ago.
42) You are told to "invest" in books and media, even when you're broke.
43) You can easily point out one point, two point and three point perspectives to anyone who cares to listen.
44) You notice that the circles under your eyes are a near permanent fixture. (special gift to TOA's student)
45) It's impossible for you not to have problems with your student tag.
46) You get demoralized from seeing a drawing god do his work beside you.
47) Everyone has a laptop. If not, you're (almost) dead.
48) Guys wearing nail polish aren't a big deal anymore.
49) Your textbooks are full of pictures. Even the typography ones.
50) Your total school fees is enough to buy a small house.
51) Sunway Pyramid is now boring for you.
52) A world class school has third-world parking spaces.
53) You take smoke-breaks every chance you get.
54) Wikipedia is actually allowed as a source.
55) You actually start recognising different fonts, and remember their names too.
56) You know that the initials TOA stand for "Thousands of Assignments"
funny... I always thought "TOA" stands for "Torture Our Ass" ... "or Tons Of Assignments" well it does sound better than "thousands..." xD ah..i reverted my blog skin back to the previous one =A= ;; since i don't hv time to create a new skin, and I HATE TO SEE THE CHOPPED OF YOUTUBE VIDS THAT I LINKED HERE!!!!! OAO so i change back to the previous one... for now...