Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

comic fiesta 2010, spoils of war, etc

I am gonna start with today's loot. went out to find Durarara! dvd 8D and was lucky to get the last one in Speedy video. afterwards, I went to the japanese cd section, and wanted to just see whether there's any Utada Hikaru album on the shelf. then I saw utada hikaru single collection vol. 2! I almost missed it! O___O because the color is black, and without any writing on it! thank god for the 3 fold-paper-sleeve thingy! The title was written on top of it orz. so... without thinking much, I just took it. ORZ!! I AM GETTING POOR!!! but i don't regret it ;____; wanted to listen to hikki so much! and youtube can't satisfy my needs. and my "come back to me" album is missing == somebody *cough* took it... give it bek dem u! OAO lololol! go buy your own! IISSSHHH!!!!

so here!

cheap dvd LOL!


so shiny =A= was really worried that i'll leave fingerprints. pfffff. so I washed my hands 1st LOL!


OUUUU YEAH~~

Disc 1
1. Prisoner Of Love
2. Stay Gold
3. HEART STATION
4. Kiss & Cry
5. Beautiful World
6. Flavor Of Life - Ballad Version-
7. ぼくはくま
8. This Is Love
9. Keep Tryin'
10. Passion
11. Be My Last
12. 誰かの願いが叶うころ
13. Beautiful World -PLANiTb Acoustica Mix-

Disc 2
1. 嵐の女神
2. Show Me Love (Not A Dream)
3. Goodbye Happiness
4. Hymne a l'amour ~愛のアンセム~
5. Can't Wait 'Til Christmas

basically all in all, i've spent RM70++ on these 2 -cry- but i am happy!!

-----

I know I am probably late in posting update during comic fiesta 2010, but better late than never huh? XD

this post is gonna b a tad image heavy, so please bear with me aight? 8D

Comic Fiesta 2010 marks the day I did my very 1st debut in doujin making & selling. Together with my friend Niku , under the name D.I.C.E. it's really on whim actually, this whole thing XD but i really do enjoy the process, the fun time, the pain, all the sleepless night. haahha! but it is fun to work with fun people XD

being super late & last minute joining all this crazy awesome thing, the booth can barely fit my friends & me orz orz. I rmmbrd the 1st day, I was suppose to do price tags, and there was no place to do it, so have to resolve kneeling on the floor instead. XD thank goodness the floor is carpeted LOL so yeah. here's some photos.

It was really fun to hang out with fun people ;______; i am happy

Fratellanza by D.I.C.E -heart heart-

I got myself spain, italy, germany, japan, prussia, us, uk 8D teehee~

-heart heart-


the KIRA! booth! 8D o hey mich~ you don't see me hahahaha!!

this is so cute, i can't resist taking pic XD LOL! Mich's cuz

somebody drawing spamano -wink-

I also met some friends!! but i was too busy finishing up them commissions, I didn't get the chance to really say hi properly. especially to those from dA who came to our booth and find me. I am honored & happy!!!! ;______; also to my very long time friend Kryn!!! I m missing you already. thank you so so so much for lending me your psp for 1 day!! Q n Q I was so scared of losing it, that I hold it and didn't let go during the whole commission time! SERIOUSLY!!

I can picture Len dancing to Migikata no chou in my head right now. LOL!

ON TO SPOILS OF WAR FOR THAT DAY! only 1st day tho. :T didn't take pic for the 2nd day's stuff. but i bought 1 more doujin, some badges & prints, and a small megurine luka figurine :T


auugghh~~ XD

also spent my time with Olala's family. walking around, watched the latest Narnia movie in 3D. Lucky they stayed at the same hotel I was in!! XD so could actually get back like, super late without my parents going berserk on me! LOL!!!!

so that is it!!!!! :T didn't upload all photos tho. lazy to edit 8D teeheeeeee~

overall, the event itself was not really a blast, but having awesome company during the event sorta made it up XD twas fun! ;w;

4 comments:

  1. barbie u bought drrrrr nak pinjammm

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOLD YOU I'LL BUY IT!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! XD when we meet, i'll bring ar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gyo u finish watching it 1st la, and u bought utada's cddddddd pffff

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIKKI IS LOVE!!!!!! <3<3 somemore left only 1 more cd there. aku gembira ;w;

    ReplyDelete