Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter & the deathly hallows part 1

harry potter & the deathly hallows premiers today!!!!! 18th November 2010. despite the *cough* not so awesome company, being my sister & her 2 other friends who is not really an HP enthusiast, I really enjoyed the movie!!! I can say that I am a proud HP hard-to-die fan!!!! wanted to use fanatic, but figured it's too strong of a word haha! XD so this movie really is something that I've been looking forward to since forever.

the opening scene of the movie where the 3 main character each were shown to be in their own sad sort of saying goodbye to everything situation, made me tear up. T_T and it's just the opening for god sake!

I am really satisfied with how the movie is almost true to the book. It really does give time for the characters to really, express their part more. Maybe some would think that the middle part is quite slow, and maybe not much action, but for those who have read the book (especially those who have read it more than 5 times *cough*) they would appreciate every scenes albeit slow, because each and every scenes are essential towards the progression of the story.

I don't really how to use good words for reviews, but 1 thing for sure, I really enjoyed it. The crews that made this movie happen really outdone themselves.

for a more nicer review ---> SPOILER WARNING [click here] SPOILER WARNING

now i'm gonna get some shut eye. i have hard time reading words now. @_@ sleep deprived. k bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment