Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bride

**EDIT**
changed some parts...


ok... I know it has a lot of flaws n stuff, but this piece has been on for so long. got a bit tired of it. was done because I wanted to find the most comfortable way for me to color and wanted to practice more on drawing legs because I suck at it. orz. gonna try and improve on my color sense too ugh. so many things to improve!!!! AWESOME! this piece could be better T_T


been doing a lot of piece related to female and fashion lately. got a feeling I'm gonna venture more into this somehow. excited! yeah!

tool: as usual
time: ...lost track of it. days!! on and off of course. mostly procrastinate along the way. HAHA!

some close up shots:



p/s wanted to update on other stuff, but maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment