Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

JULY 16, 2011

MY CHILDHOOD, OFFICIALLY ENDED

I just watched the final movie for Harry Potter, and I enjoyed it tremendously! of course not without any complaints from me here & there about the movie hahahahaha but i have to say, it did the book pretty much justice. well... maybe 80-85% justice IN MY PERSONAL OPINION OF COURSE!! hahaha. it is still good!!! i highly recommend it to all you human beings out there!

I am a BIG fan of Harry Potter. as big as willing to line up at 5 in the morning just to get my copy for the Deathly Hallows on the day of its release (curse the time difference) and now, it all has finally ended D,8 i can't really rmmbr much of my... childhood days, but I rmmbrd Harry Potter and how i enjoyed reading the book when i was little. AH!! i am so proud to be a part of this...err phenomena? LOL 8,D

went with my sister n brother n niece, but decided to pick a seat which is faaaaarrr away from them but it was a good seat! and i was happy! so i literary watched the movie alone with a cuppa hot coffee by my side :9 mmm as for the movie... I cried on some parts (though it was not as tear jerking as i expected it to be) I also found that the movie is less dramatic than the book on some parts (well maybe dramatic is not really the right word for it...) i just think i cried more reading the book than watching the movie 8,D

now... i have 1 less thing to anticipate in my life. 7 (ok 8) harry potter movie is enough. yes. it is enough.

Thank you JK Rowling for creating Harry Potter. you have made my childhood a lot more tolerable and full of adventure! made me look at this world in a more magical way. Also to all that has made the movie adaptation for it. I thank you all 8,D

I am 1 happy fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment