Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

8,D wish for nothing


other than today to pass as quickly as it can

thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!! 8,D got at least.. 10 wishes. not that i count it, there's not much number to count anyway. did i just sound extremely bitter? HAHAHAHAHA XD i purposely turned off the birthday notification on fb just to see whether anybody could rmmbr my birthday or not without fb's help. i guess only few of my friends does. and I am truly grateful for it 8,D

I also got a gift art from a friend/dA watcher 8,D i can cry now. SOBS thank you very much Twilibird

she drew me minato & souji!!!! 8,D BAAAWWWW!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! BAWWWWW

-----

received another one from a friend of mine!!! FFFF!!!!! this drawing really hits the spot!! AUUGGHHH suddenly my birthday seems a lot more brighter LOLOLOL!! THANK YOU MICHIIKA!! ILU!!!

i really like the way her strokes flow 8D and the fact that she made you (i just spelled Yu, YOU wtf!) holds something with my name on it. WITH A HEART SHAPE MIND YOU!! AUUUGGHH MY EYES!

-----

AND ANOTHER ONE!! this time it's my OC Amaya!! OMG!!!! i can die happy now!!!! 8,D CAN YOU SEE MY TEARS??! CAN YOU??!! thank you Kurimuson!!!!!!!

THE EYES COLORS ARE PERFECT!!!!!!

received another one. i mean.. like seriously.. KELSEY! couldn't believe my eyes when i saw this LOL!! been wishing to color it myself but seems lk i got no time for it smhow. T v T so this is just... perfect!! 8,D i could see it in complete color SOBS!!

thank you kelseeeeeyyyyy!!! *heart heart heart*

yeap.. so that pretty much it. i guess. :T this must've been the least interesting birthday i've had so far. LOL oh well -shrug- NOT ANYMORE LOL!!

5 comments:

  1. dawww ifa, you're welcome!! orz orz i still feel bad for just coloring your lineart though.... i'll make you a charm! i'm really good at those, so yeah. err then i'd have to ship it to you
    orzzz this is difficult T n T !

    ReplyDelete
  2. UWOH!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TOO!!!! 8,D but it'll be ossum to have a charm from you!! BAWWW 8D~~ i don't mind giving my address to you tho! D8 but if the shipping is expensive.. then.... auuugghh T v T dilemma LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm no it won't be expensive for something that doesn't weigh much
    ; v ;b

    ReplyDelete