Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tokyo Plastic

gosh haven't update in a very long time!! 8D

helloooo people!! finals are getting closer every second and i am procrastinating wholeheartedly YAY! anyways!! things that has been going on lately :

Sharing by the TokyoPlastic! I tell you people, the talk was AWESOME! I like it when Sam (the speaker) not only talk about their greatest work, but also shared some not so great work to us all. How he humbly told us how they started from bottom up without being the least bit arrogant and with loads of humor. How they work before and how in the end, it's still better to get back in doing what you love to do. I agree on that. It's amazing to see him standing in front talking proudly and can see his satisfaction in what he is doing now. I envy him. I wish someday i'd be like him. Did i mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE their character design? their vinyl figurines are superb!! would love to have one. =_= but yeah, my economic state is not currently in their best advantage now xD hahaha. ANYWAY!! lemme share you their video which made em who they are today.


this next video is my 2nd favorite. I saw it on TV before, and i don't even know who created it. i still can't believe the creator for this ad came and gv a talk!! O_O



i remembered i used to wait for this ad on tv xD and i don't even remember what it was advertising LOL! but they really can portray the handphone (yeah, they were advertising nokia n78) musical ability. I just got this thing for headphone, and those headphones are AWESOME! would love to have em! darnnit! xD

so there ya go. Tokyo Plastic

p/s i wish one day my characters will be made into vinyl ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment