Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

COMIC FIESTA 2010

HELLO GUUUYYYSSS!!!

omg! i haven't update in a very long time!! people probably think I was dead or something =_=

ANYWAYS!!!!

me & niku-niku are gonna release a Hetalia anthology under the group name D.I.C.E, focusing on the italian brothers (with a pinch of Spain & Germany of course) and it is gonna be out by ComicFiesta2010!!! so are you guys coming?! 8D if you do, please!! do drop by! there'll be a lot of interesting stuff on sale!! and my friends are opening commission too!! 8D (and maybe i will too *cough* if it is possible)

I am nervous!! exited!! happy!! and also a bit embarrassed since this is my 1st debut in doujin making out there. aauugghhh!!!!! please support us!! thank you!!! *bows never endingly*

here's some preview and more info on the book!



price: RM15
pages : 60, Black & White (colored cover with lamination)
event: Comic Fiesta 2010 =18th-19th December 2010=
booth name: KIRA!

Contain 2 stories by missifa & niku-niku, with 5 AWESOME guests works (haven't been published anywhere before)

AAARRRGGHH!! SO NERVOUS!! can't wait for the event!! 8D do tell me if u are coming k!

----
some extra... procrastination thing i did *cough* as you can see, I am a big fan of oyabun & kobun 8D





look at them oh-so-different styles~ omg~ *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment